Easter Dinner


Everything You Need For Easter Dinner



* Many of the original items I choose for this page have been sold out. I try to replace with spring type items that I hope you will enjoy as much.*


Easter's coming up quicker than you think. Pretty soon it will be time to consider what to cook for your family for dinner. Will you be having guests over? Most families go to church Easter morning. 
Are there older single, maybe widows in your church? There usually are. Think about this...those people often go home after church alone. Older people who live alone are very prone to depression. Easter is the perfect time to invite one (or more if you can manage it) to dinner after church. You may have to provide transportation home for them afterward, if someone brought them to church because they don't drive. Showing someone some kindness, especially on a holiday is a wonderful thing to do. It is a wonderful thing to teach your children early. 



I have gathered together lists of the cutest Easter table wear and kitchen items I could find. This makes things a bit easier. Everything in one place and conveniently available to order on-line. You can gather everything you need to put a beautiful table together and never even leave the house. It can all be delivered right to your door....oh I love on-line shopping! 

I even found paper items, if you are having a more casual dinner and don't want to mess with clean up!

I have other Easter posts. I'll add links here as I post them.

Happy Easter Y'all!!!


Oh yea, by the way I found all these awesome items on Shopstyle Collective. So, a thank you to them for sponsoring these!


Williams-Sonoma




More Plates and Matching Items




Table Clothes, Cloth Napkins and Placemats





Misc TableWare





Glasses, Cups, Mugs, Drinkware





Papergoods





Baking and Kitchen Items






Aprons and Kitchen Towels


Comments

Popular Posts